Garden Allotment Kit
In Europe, city-dwelling gardeners grow fresh food on "allotments" – parcels of public land much like community gardens. Our allotment kit, created by a British garden company known for its high-quality, design-led products, brings together basic tools and essentials for the gardener who's just starting out.
- Uniquely designed collection of gardening necessities.
- Includes a pair of sturdy cotton garden gloves, a wooden dibbler for seed and bulb planting, biodegradable coir seedling pots, wood and metal plant markers and a ball of natural twine.
- Packaged in a French wood tray, perfect for giving.
- 1 pair cotton garden gloves.
- 1 beechwood dibbler.
- 5 biodegradable coir starter pots.
- 6 birchwood plant markers.
- 4 aluminum plant markers.
- 1 ball of twine.
- Birchwood tray.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Garden gloves: 9 1/2" long, 4 3/4" wide; made in China.
- Wood dibbler: 8 3/4" long; made in UK.
- Coir starter pots: 2" sq., 3 1/4" high; made in Sri Lanka.
- Wood plant markers: 12" long, 1" wide; made in USA.
- Aluminum plant markers: 5 1/2" long, 2 3/4" wide; made in USA.
- Twine: made in Bangladesh.
- Wood tray: 11 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 3 1/2" high; made in France.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.