Adding convenience and versatility to the traditional stockpot, this design features a bale and helper handles to simplify the draining of liquids when cooking stock, seafood, potatoes or corn on the cob. The pot is from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality.
- High sides slow the evaporation of liquids when simmering and boiling.
- A wide bottom allows ample room for browning ingredients when preparing soups and stews.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Aluminum core transfers heat quickly and steadily along the bottom and up the sides, so the contents of the pot cook evenly.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Lift up handle and lid that secures in place facilitate pouring and draining liquids.
- Capacity etched on pan base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.