Designed for braising – a classic French technique that calls for browning meat on the stovetop followed by baking in the moist heat of the oven – this pan has high sides and a generous capacity that make it ideal for dishes like osso bucco and chicken cacciatore.
- Three-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-clean stainless-steel interior and exterior; interior won't react with foods.
- Ensures fast, even heating.
- Domed lid promotes heat circulation and locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Includes a removable stainless-steel rack that elevates meats above their drippings.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Polished finish for oven-to-table presentation.
- Handcrafted in USA.