All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Ideally suited for cooks of all skill levels, All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on each pan’s base makes picking the right size a snap, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between easy-carestainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance andwon’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 7-qt. tall stockpot with lid and pasta insert.
Please note: lids and insert are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. sauté pan: 12 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 8 lb. with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 7-qt. tall stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Pasta insert: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 5 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.