All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Ideally suited for cooks of all skill levels, All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on each pan’s base makes picking the right size a snap, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between easy-carestainless-steel interiors and exteriors.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance andwon’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 7-qt. tall stockpot with lid and pasta insert.
Please note: lids and insert are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. sauté pan: 12 3/4" diam., 2 3/4" high; 8 lb. with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/2" diam., 4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 7-qt. tall stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Pasta insert: 8 1/4" diam., 8 3/4" high; 5 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.