A Williams-Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with celebrated chef Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. The All-Clad-crafted pans reflect Keller's philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This sauté/fry pan has a PFOA-free nonstick interior combined with All-Clad d5 stainless-steel five-ply construction, prized for producing extremely even results and superior browning and searing.
- Five alternating layers of bonded stainless steel and aluminum provide ideal combination for high-temperature searing, sautéing, frying and pan roasting.
- Nonstick interior ensures easy release of even the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe. PFOA-free.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Made in USA.