Williams-Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This seven-piece set offers two Copper Core sauce pots for precise temperature control, two d5 sauté/fry pans, a rondeau for optimal browning and two universal lids.
- Sauce pots: Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Sauté/fry pans and Rondeau: d5 five-ply construction: 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup; two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat; stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results; magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exteriors for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Made in USA.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" sauté/fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 4-qt. sauce pots.
- 8-qt. rondeau.
- 9" and 12" universal lids.