A Williams-Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This four-piece set gives you one copper-core saucepot, and one sauteuse for precise temperature control, a d5 fry pan for optimal browning, and a universal lid that fits all three.
- Sauce Pots/ Sauteuse: Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Sauté/fry pan: d5 five-ply construction: 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup; two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat; stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results; magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exteriors for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Made in USA.
4-Piece Set includes:
- 10" sauté/fry pan.
- 3-qt. sauce pot.
- 5-qt. sauteuse.
- 12" universal lid.