All-Clad TK™ 11-Piece Inspiration Cookware Set
- Special Offer
A Williams Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This 11-piece set equips you with three copper-core sauce pots for precise temperature control, two d5 fry pans and a rondeau for optimal browning, a tri-ply stockpot, and three universal lids.
- Sauce pots feature five-ply Copper Core construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Sauté/fry pans and rondeau feature d5 five-ply construction: 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup; two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat; stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results; magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Stockpot: Tri-Ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior. Aluminum core transfers heat quickly and steadily along the bottom and up the sides, so food cooks evenly.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exteriors for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Flared edges for drip-free pouring.
- Made in USA.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 8" and 10" fry/sauté pans.
- 2/3-qt., 1-1/2-qt., and 3-qt. sauce pots.
- 5-qt. sauteuse.
- 8-qt. rondeau.
- 12-qt. stockpot
- 9", 12" and 15" universal lids.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 8" fry/sauté pan: 8 3/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 10" sauté/fry pan: 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 2/3-qt. sauce pot: 5" diam., 2 3/4" high; 1 lb.
- 1 1/2-qt. sauce pot: 6 3/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 2 lbs.
- 3-qt. sauce pot: 8 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 5-qt. sauteuse: 12" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 6 oz.
- 8-qt. rondeau: 12 3/4" diam., 4 3/4" high; 5 lb. 12 oz.
- 12-qt. stockpot: 11 1/2" diam., 8 1/2" high; 5 lb. 12 oz.
- 9" lid: 9" diam., 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 12" lid: 12" diam., 1 lb. 12 oz.
- 15" lid: 15" diam., 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Sauce pots: Oven and broiler safe.
- Sauté/fry pans, rondeau and stockpot: Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170).Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by MDLM from TKM All Cookware Set I bought this cookware for my induction stove and I love the way it cooks and the way it looks. Washes up easy and same quality as all of the all clad cookware.Date published: 2017-01-01Rated 5 out of 5 by razor from Outstanding, but... My wife produces approximately a ton of food from her garden per year and has a passion for good cooking, flavors and food. She studied for over a year and came to the sensible conclusion that buying pans makes more sense than buying lids. Converting to stainless was easy - follow directions. Medium to low heat cooks anything at normal temps and usual times. Short soak in hot water, light scrub with a Dobie and BKF. Eggs, really? A shot of coconut oil or olive oil and wait till the egg is ready to flip. I've even cooked eggs in the frying pan without sticking and I'm a stoopid guy, come on people! The lids. Outstanding. The handles are longer than they should be, the 15" is pointless. Do they warp, no, follow directions. Do they drip all over? Yeah the first time you use them, but when you figure out how to 'roll' them over the pan they WORK! This set that makes sense for folks that love to cook, big pots and pans, lots of them.Date published: 2016-02-20Rated 3 out of 5 by Jpete75 from Pans are great! Lids not so much.... Love everything about the pans. Hate everything about the lids. The bend easily and then they don't seal well to the pan. They are difficult to store without damaging them. Unfortunately, no other lids are available.Date published: 2016-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by Puli from Even cooking I have used the sauce pots and the flat lids, and they work beautifully. My favorite part about this TK All-Clad set is Thomas Keller really thought about the uses for each piece. Each has different layers of material in the construction depending on the use of the pot or pan. I thought I would prefer the shiny exterior to the matte finish but after receiving them, I really do like the matte finish. The flat covers are different, and I like the way they work. Easy to store and clean, too. Best of all, the pots nest saving cabinet room. I love the set!Date published: 2015-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by MEbaker from Great set of cookware I spent a lot of time looking at and thinking about which cookware to upgrade to. Mine was Revere Ware that was 30+ years old. I kept reading about this type of pan was good for this cooking method and another type was good for another cooking method, yet the sets all came with the same type of pan. I was thrilled when I found this set. It made so much sense to have different types of pans for the different cooking methods. I am very happy with this set. What an amazing improvement it has been from my previous cookware. My only comment is that the 12 quart stock pot is really large. There are just 2 of us and I would really have liked to have had a 6 quart stock pot. The 12 quart is a bit hard to manipulate. Other than this I LOVE this set and would highly recommend it. The lids are different in that they are flat and just sit atop various size pans but now that I am used to them I like them.Date published: 2015-06-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Chefaloha from All Clad but better I bought the tri ply All Clad set for a great price. However when I saw this set, I returned the other and bought this instead. The handles are a huge improvement from the basic try ply. So far, cooking outcomes have been great. It is a big price jump from the basics All Clad set. But if you can afford it I highly recommend it.Date published: 2015-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Kumaros from Quick and even heating! I've only had these pans for 3 weeks and I already love them. I've used the fry/saute pans and the first thing I noticed was how quickly they heat up. I used the 5qt sauteuse to make spaghetti sauce and was amazed to see bubbles all over the pan instead of a few spots here and there. I now understand even heating. I like the new lid design. The handle doesn't get hot and I don't miss trying to pull the lid off with the aid of a pot holder. I can also use them on any of my other pots and pans. Practically speaking, they're great. Cons on the new lid design. The lids are most likely too large for a drawer but hang well with no protruding handle on top. Also you have to be careful with the condensation that builds up on the lid. There's no lip to catch the liquid. Instead of lifting, try sliding so you scrape the liquid back into the pot as you remove the lid.Date published: 2015-01-15Rated 5 out of 5 by Rommel from Couldn't be happier I've had these pans for a couple of months now. I enjoy them every day. Great functional design. Handles are extremely comfortable. Lips work as promised. Interchangeable lids are an improvement over my old All-Clad pans. And of course they are efficient in cooking food. For me they are a luxury but well worth it.Date published: 2014-12-08