All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Sauté Pan
The pan serves as an all-in-one performer for sautéing, searing, braising, sauce-making, and even deep-frying. Great for cooks of all skill levels, the pan is from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Large surface area and tall, straight sides hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 2 qt.: 8" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb. w/ lid.
- 3 qt.: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 6 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.