This pot is designed for simmering soups and stocks, with high sides to minimize evaporation and help keep ingredients submerged during long simmering. The pot is from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Aluminum core transfers heat quickly and steadily along the bottom and up the sides, so the contents of the pot cook evenly.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Ideal design for cooking stocks and also well suited for canning, blanching and preparing food in large quantities.
- Loop handles allow for easy transfer on and off the stovetop.
- Capacity etched on pan base.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.