This pot is designed especially for making slow-simmered soups, with tall sides to help minimize evaporation and maximize flavors. The pot is from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity stamp on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Loop handles allow for easy transfer on and off the stovetop.
- Capacity etched on pan base.
- Includes a stainless-steel ladle from the All-Clad utensil collection.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.