All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Sauté Simmer, 4-Qt.
- Special Offer
- Online Only
A natural choice for making convenient one-pot meals, this versatile piece from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line combines the attributes of a sauté pan and a saucier. A new capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- All-in-one pan combines wide base for searing and sautéing ingredients over high heat and sloped rounded sides to contain liquids and facilitate stirring when you’re simmering stews, whisking sauces or browning meats.
- Lid locks in moisture and heat after browning to finish cooking ingredients, either on the stovetop or in the oven, ideal for preparing one-pan meals.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 5 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.