All-Clad Stainless-Steel Roasters with Rack
- Special Offer
Roast meats, poultry and vegetables to perfection in this heavy-duty stainless-steel roasting pan from All-Clad. High sides reduce splattering, and the well-proportioned upright handles are easy to grasp when you're lifting the pan in and out of the oven.
- Made of thick, durable stainless steel that won't react with foods.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles are easy to grasp.
- V-shaped nonstick roasting rack elevates foods to promote fast, even cooking.
- Large roaster includes a thermometer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small roaster: 14 1/4" x 11 3/4" x 3" high overall; 5 lb.; holds up to a 12-lb. turkey.
- Large roaster: 16 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 2 1/2" high overall; 5 lb. 6 oz.; holds up to a 20-lb. turkey.
- Rack: 14" x 11" x 3 1/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.