All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Nonstick French Skillet
- Special Offer
Modeled after classic French skillets, this multitasking pan with rounded sides and a large surface area will become your favorite for frying, sautéing and even baking the perfect tarte tatin. Great for cooks of all skill levels, the pan is from All-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving etched on the base of each skillet makes picking the right size a snap, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- All-Clad’s nonstick coating provides excellent release, superior durability and easy cleanup
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- The high sides are curved to facilitate flipping and turning foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" skillet: 7" diam., 1 3/4" high; 1 lb.
- 9" skillet: 9" diam., 2" high; 2 lb., 8 oz.
- 11" skillet: 11" diam., 2 1/4" high; 3 lb.
- 13" skillet: 13" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170).Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
You May Also Need
Bar Keepers Friend
Rated 5 out of 5 by SohoMojo from BEST 9" French Skillet My 9" French Skillet is one of the best tools in my kitchen. I love the rounded corners, its non stick surface and deep sides. It is so versatile for a skillet. Everyone should have at least one of these pans!Date published: 2016-05-27Rated 5 out of 5 by rancherswife from My go-to fry pan I have used this pan just about every day for years and I just love it. It is wonderful for eggs. It cleans up easily. The non-stick surface seems to be holding up very well. I do take care not to use sharp utensils when cooking with it. It looks so cute hanging on my pot rack.Date published: 2013-01-10Rated 1 out of 5 by HRCookNStuf from Bad Investment The nonstick surface on this pan didn't even hold up for a year. Everything sticks now, I have buyer's remorse, and wish I'd invested in something else. I've taken great care of this pan: I never cook with dry heat (always use fats/oils), never "scrub" it or scratch it, use only silicon utensils and cloth dishrags, never burned anything, never scratched it. Never even used it with high heat. There are no visible scars, scratches, damage or defects. It's just a crummy surface. I could flip an omelette for about the first 4-6 months, but those days are long gone. A small stick-spot started in the center, and it grows with every use. I would not recommend this pan, and will avoid All-Clad in the future.Date published: 2013-01-05