Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel French Skillets Set
Modeled after classic French skillets, these multitasking pans with rounded sides and a large surface area will become your favorites for frying, sautéing and even making tarte tatin. The skillets are fromAll-Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on the base of each pan makes picking the right size a snap, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- The high sides are curved to facilitate flipping and turning foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use onany type of cooktop, including induction.
- Set of two includes 9" and 11" skillets.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" skillet: 9" diam., 2" high; 2 lb.
- 11" skillet: 11" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad cookware through 7/31/2016, you'll receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon