All-Clad Stainless-Steel Flared Round Roaster
- Special Offer
This round roaster is perfect for roasting smaller foods such as chicken, root vegetables and potatoes. The compact shape and low, flared sides promote uniform browning in the oven. After roasting, use it on the stovetop for making pan sauces and gravies, or put it to work as a fry pan. A capacity stamp on the base makes for quick identification.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Low flared sides promote uniform browning and even cooking.
- Loop handles allow for easy transfer on and off cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- 12" diam., 4" high;3-qt. cap.; 2 lb., 13 oz.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.