All-Clad Stainless-Steel Flared Roasters
All-Clad partnered with Williams-Sonoma to develop the perfect roasting pan. Use it to oven-roast meat, poultry, potatoes and vegetables, then transfer it to the stovetop for creating savory gravies or pan sauces from drippings.
- Three-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-clean stainless-steel interior and exterior; interior won't react with foods.
- Ensures fast, even heating.
- Low flared sides promote uniform browning and even cooking.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Includes a flat stainless-steel rack.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Large roaster: 16 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 2 1/2" high overall; 5 lb. 4 oz.; holds up to a 20-lb. turkey.
- Extra-large roaster: 18 3/4" x 14 3/4" x 3" high overall; 7 lb.; holds up to a 25-lb. turkey.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.