All-Clad Stainless-Steel Flared Roasters
- Special Offer
All-Clad partnered with Williams-Sonoma to develop the perfect roasting pan. Use it to oven-roast meat, poultry, potatoes and vegetables, then transfer it to the stovetop for creating savory gravies or pan sauces from drippings.
- Three-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-clean stainless-steel interior and exterior; interior won't react with foods.
- Ensures fast, even heating.
- Low flared sides promote uniform browning and even cooking.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Includes a flat stainless-steel rack.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Large roaster: 16 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 2 1/2" high overall; 5 lb. 4 oz.; holds up to a 20-lb. turkey.
- Extra-large roaster: 18 3/4" x 14 3/4" x 3" high overall; 7 lb.; holds up to a 25-lb. turkey.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.