All-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
- Online Only
With a pouring lip on either side, this stainless-steel saucepan is perfect for preparing and serving melted butter, warming syrup, boiling a few eggs and heating soups and sauces. An essential add-on to any cookware collection, the butter warmer is from All Clad’s original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, now with a capacity engraving on each piece for quick identification and an improved ergonomic handle.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Bonded-metal construction ensures fast, even heating.
- Use to melt butter and chocolate, boil eggs and warm soup; also ideal for serving sauces at the table.
- Two lips, one on each side, facilitate dripless pouring.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and won’t react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Capacity etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 2 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the stainless-steel lining.
- Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill cookware with small amount of water and place over low heat until food is softened and easily removed.
- Cookware may discolor if not completely cleaned before reheating. To remove discolored areas, rub with a cloth dampened with lemon juice or white vinegar, or use a high-quality nonabrasive stainless-steel cleaner.
Next Day Delivery