All-Clad Stainless-Steel Asparagus Pot
- Special Offer
Preparing perfectly cooked asparagus can be a tricky task because the bottoms always take longer to cook than the tender tips. This tall, narrow pot from All-Clad solves the problem: the insert basket holds the stalks upright, allowing the bottoms to boil while the tips steam.
- Stainless-steel construction for durability and ease of cleaning.
- Thick aluminum base promotes even heating.
- Steel-wire insert basket holds stalks upright and drains quickly.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Riveted handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 5 3/4" diam., 8 3/4" high.
- 3 3/4-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery