This deglazing spoon is crafted by All-Clad to the same exacting standards as the company’s professional-quality cookware. It’s designed with a flat end that allows you to easily scrape the browned bits from bottom of a pan, essential for making flavorful pan sauces and gravies.
- Polished heavy-gauge 18/10 stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
- One-piece construction gives it exceptional strength and durability.
- Use for deglazing for gravies and pan sauces.
- Flat edge facilitates scraping a pan’s bottom; rounded bowl can be used to baste meat during cooking.
- Redesigned ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip for every task.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 13 3/4” long.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.