All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Deglazing Spoon
This deglazing spoon is crafted by All-Clad to the same exacting standards as the company’s professional-quality cookware. It’s designed with a flat end that allows you to easily scrape the browned bits from bottom of a pan, essential for making flavorful pan sauces and gravies.
- Polished heavy-gauge 18/10 stainless steel is durable and easy to clean.
- One-piece construction gives it exceptional strength and durability.
- Use for deglazing for gravies and pan sauces.
- Flat edge facilitates scraping a pan’s bottom; rounded bowl can be used to baste meat during cooking.
- Redesigned ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip for every task.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 13 3/4” long.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.