All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Stainless-Steel Lasagna Pan with Lid
Lasagna Pan with LidInternet Only
The sides and rectangular shape of this gleaming 18/10 stainless-steel pan from All-Clad are perfectly suited to cooking lasagnas and casseroles. What makes the pan truly unique is its handy fitted-plastic lid, which allows you to safely transport your baked dish to a barbecue or potluck—or refrigerate leftovers right in the pan itself.
- Durable 18/10 stainless-steel construction provides even heating, resists corrosion and requires little maintenance.
- Cover your casseroles with the included plastic lid for transport or to preserve leftovers in the refrigerator (lid is not for oven use).
- Large loop handles make it easy move from oven to table.
- Gently rounded edges and corners make it easy to slip a spatula underneath food for serving.
- 12" x 15" x 2 3/4" high.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for gas and electric stoves.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Do not use lid for cooking.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
- Lid is dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.