All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Panini Pan with Press
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Perfectly sized for grilling two panini, this pan comes with a weighted press that creates a delicious crunchy exterior and grill marks on the bread – hallmarks of authentic Italian panini. The set also comes in handy for grilling chicken breasts, steaks, chops, vegetables and more.
- Constructed of anodized aluminum for fast heating, excellent temperature retention and even cooking.
- A durable nonstick coating on both pan and press allows for low-fat cooking, flawless release of foods and easy cleanup.
- Ridges keep foods away from drippings and leave attractive grill marks.
- Included heavyweight press makes stovetop grilling faster and more efficient.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Pan: 10 3/4" x 9" x 1" high.
- Press: 10" x 8" x 1" high.
- 9 lb. total.
- Made in China.
- Pan: 10 3/4" x 9" x 1" high.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; do not use on smooth cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.