All-Clad Fondue Pot with Cast Aluminum Insert
A spectacular piece for entertaining, All-Clad's oval fondue pot is designed with a stovetop-safe cast-aluminum insert that offers the convenience of cooking and serving a fondue all in the same pot.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum base for efficient, uniform heating.
- Removable cast-aluminum insert offers stovetop convenience and lets you heat cheese and chocolate without scorching.
- Use pot without insert for cooking meat in oil.
- Sturdy tripod stand holds a burner (fuel not included) and provides stability.
- Includes 8 color-coded stainless-steel forks.
- 7 3/4" x 9 1/4" x 9 1/4" high.
- Pot: 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- Insert: 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 12 lb.
- Made in China.
- Insert is ideal for use on gas and electric cooktops.
- Oven safe.
- Additional water may need to be added to the stainless-steel pot while the insert is in place; the pot should never go dry during use.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.