All-Clad Deluxe Slow Cooker with Cast-Aluminum Insert, 7 Qt.
- Special Offer
- Free Shipping
All-Clad's top-of-the-line cooker features a nonstick cast-aluminum insert that you can use on the stovetop to brown ingredients before transferring it to the base for slow cooking.
- Push-button controls and easy-to-read digital display eliminate guesswork.
- 7-qt. nonstick aluminum insert goes from stovetop to slow cooker to table.
- Use insert on its own to cook and serve a variety of one-pot dishes.
- Insert can be used oh gas and electric cooktops but is not induction compatible.
- Automatically keeps foods warm until serving time.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles; insert has integrated handles.
- Stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Stainless-steel construction.
- 18" x 11 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 18 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Insert safe for use on gas and electric cooktops and oven safe to 400° F.
- Removable insert and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Next Day Delivery
You May Also Like
Williams-Sonoma The New Slow Cooker Cookbook, New Edition