All-Clad Deluxe Slow Cooker with Cast-Aluminum Insert, 7 Qt.
All-Clad's top-of-the-line cooker features a nonstick cast-aluminum insert that you can use on the stovetop to brown ingredients before transferring it to the base for slow cooking.
- Push-button controls and easy-to-read digital display eliminate guesswork.
- 7-qt. nonstick aluminum insert goes from stovetop to slow cooker to table.
- Use insert on its own to cook and serve a variety of one-pot dishes.
- Insert can be used on gas and electric cooktops but is not induction compatible.
- Automatically keeps foods warm until serving time.
- Stainless-steel lid.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles; insert has integrated handles.
- Stainless-steel finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 18" x 11 1/2" x 10 1/2" high.
- 7-qt. cap.
- 18 lb.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Insert safe for use on gas and electric cooktops and oven safe to 400° F.
- Removable insert and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170).Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe
Feed a crowd with this flavor-packed lasagna, which cooks to bubbling perfection in a slow cooker. If you’re lucky, you’ll have leftovers to enjoy for lunch the next day.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 lb. Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 jars (each 24 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb. whole-milk ricotta cheese&
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 18 ruffle-edged lasagna noodles (not no-boil noodles)
- 1 1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 oz. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, finely grated
- Thinly sliced fresh basil for garnish
In the stovetop-safe insert of slow cooker over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the sausage and cook, breaking up any large chunks with a wooden spoon, until the meat is browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and water and bring to a simmer. Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
In another bowl, stir together the ricotta, parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Spread a thin layer of the sauce on the bottom of the slow-cooker insert. Cover the sauce with a single layer of uncooked lasagna noodles (about 3), breaking the noodles as needed to fit. Spread about 1/3 cup of the ricotta mixture over the noodles. Top with about 2 cups of the sauce, then sprinkle with about 1 cup of the mozzarella and 1/4 cup of the Parmigiano-Reggiano. Repeat the layering 4 more times, starting with the noodles.
Transfer the insert to the slow-cooker base, cover and cook on low according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the noodles are tender and cooked through, about 4 hours.
Position a rack in the center of an oven and preheat to broil.
Transfer the slow-cooker insert to the oven and broil until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Let the lasagna rest for 20 minutes before serving. Garnish with basil and serve immediately. Serves 12.
Click here for the Full Recipe
You May Also Like
Williams Sonoma The New Slow Cooker Cookbook, New Edition