All-Clad d7 Slow Cooker
- Special Offer
Classic stovetop slow-cooking achieves state-of-the-art efficiency with All-Clad's innovative pot. Representing the best in American craftsmanship, it relies on seven-layer bonded construction, offering doubly uniform heat conduction with 25% less weight than cast iron. Count on this kitchen-to-table cooker for everything from tender pot roast to hearty stews and braises.
- This ultra-efficient piece conducts heat with precise uniformity, then retains your desired heat for perfect searing, browning, caramelizing and slow-cooking.
- Seven alternating layers of bonded stainless steel and aluminum guarantee top performance, whether you’re sautéing, searing, simmering or braising.
- 25% lighter than traditional cast iron.
- Streamlined, modern design goes beautifully from the stovetop or oven to your dining table.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless-steel interior ensures foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Three aluminum layers provide top efficiency for conducting and sustaining heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior is constructed for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Domed stainless-steel lid helps circulate heat and moisture for tender, juicy results.
- Expertly redesigned for optimal balance and control, the extra-large loop handles are easy to grip—even with oven mitts.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in the USA by All-Clad.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt. slow cooker: 10 1/2", 4 1/4" high; 8lb., 11 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. slow cooker: 10 1/2", 5 1/2" high; 9lb., 11 oz. with lid.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.