All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Stock Pots
- Special Offer
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. With high sides to slow evaporation, this stockpot is perfect for slow-cooking chili, stews and soups, simmering stocks and boiling pasta.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pot size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7-qt. stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 1/2" high; 5 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 12-qt. stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 8" high; 8 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.