All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Stock Pot with Pasta Fork
Our All-Clad set for the pasta lover includes two essentials for efficient cooking and serving. All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel 8-qt. stock pot represents the best in American craftsmanship, incorporating five-layer bonded-metal construction that brings water to a boil quickly and sustains temperatures evenly. With high sides to slow evaporation, the pot also is perfect for simmering soups and stews. For draining pasta and removing it from the pot, our set also comes with a stainless-steel All-Clad Professional Pasta Fork.
- Stock pot consists of five bonded layers, each with a specific purpose: an 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup; two aluminum layers to conduct and sustain heat; a stainless-steel core to diffuses heat evenly; and a magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability.
- Pot rim is shaped to allow for dripless pouring and extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pot size etched on base for quick identification.
- Pasta fork is shaped from a single piece of polished heavy-gauge 18/10 stainless steel for strength, durability and easy cleaning; slotted bowl allows water to drain away.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8-qt. cap.
- 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high;
- 6 lb. 6 oz. with lid
- Handcrafted in USA with materials from the USA.
- 14" long.
- Made in China
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.