All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan
- Special Offer
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. With this versatile sauce pan, you can simmer all types of sauces, blanch vegetables and cook grains and cereals.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Medium-high sides and narrow shape hold heat well and stop evaporation.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 3 1/2" high; 2 lb. with lid.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.