All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Reduction Pan with Measuring Tool
Tapering from a wide surface area to a smaller base, this pan and accompanying depth-measuring spoon are designed for one task: encouraging and measuring evaporation when reducing sauces and liquids. Simply rest the spoon in the pan, and line up the marking on the spoon handle with the pan rim. Read the measurement increments on the handle base to accurately gauge quantities.
- Pan with specially designed measuring spoon simplifies reducing sauces and liquids.
- Five layers of securely bonded metals, each serving a specific purpose, create a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods and cleans up easily.
- Two aluminum layers conduct and sustain heat rapidly and evenly.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Flared shape speeds evaporation and facilitates stirring.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rim is shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon