All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Sauté/Simmer Pan, 4-Qt
- Special Offer
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This multipurpose nonstick pan is ideal for one-pot preparations that call for sautéing, simmering and braising.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Nonstick interior ensures easy release of the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Pan is shallow and wide enough to sear chops and reduce liquids quickly, yet deep enough to fit whole chicken pieces under the lid without crowding.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
Also in this Collection
All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Sauté/Simmer Pan, 4-Qt
Sauté Pan/Simmer Pan