All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick Fry Pan
- Special Offer
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This nonstick pan is useful for everything from preparing fried eggs on the stovetop to oven-baked casseroles.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Nonstick interior ensures easy release of the stickiest foods and is dishwasher safe.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.