Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
A useful collection for any discerning chef, the All-Clad d5 Nonstick Polished Stainless-Steel 10-piece cookware set features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. All-Clad cookware’s PFOA-free nonstick coating ensure effortless food release and make cleanup a breeze. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- The 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- PFOA-free nonstick coating for healthier cooking with less fat; secure-fitting lids trap in heat and moisture
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity etched on base
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA
- 10-piece nonstick cookware set includes 8-inch and 10-inch nonstick fry pans, 2-quart and 4-quart nonstick covered saucepans, 4-quart nonstick covered sauté pan and 8-quart nonstick covered stockpot.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Model # SD501010 NS R1
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on exterior can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad cookware through 7/31/2016, you'll receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
Also in this Collection
All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set