All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Fry Pan
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This fry pan quickly cooks and browns vegetables and meats and has sloping sides that simplify stirring and flipping.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Sloped sides simplify turning and stirring ingredients.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.