All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel French Skillets
Modeled after classic French skillets, these multitasking pans with rounded sides and a large cooking surface will become your favorites for frying, sautéing and even baking the perfect tarte tatin. A great value, this two-pan set is from All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel cookware line, which incorporates five-layer bonded-metal construction as well as functional advances that make it the finest stainless-steel cookware to date.
- Set includes 9" and 11" skillets for frying and sautéing most foods.
- Constructed with five bonded metal layers that each serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a gleaming polished finish.
- Stainless-steel interior sears and browns food beautifully and is easy to clean.
- High rounded sides simplify turning and flipping of foods while containing splatters.
- Stay-cool stick handles with finger guards give you balance and control.
- Pan sizes are etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any kind of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small skillet: 7" diam.; 1 3/4" high; 1 lb.
- Large skillet: 9" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.