All Clad d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One Pan
An essential for busy cooks, this multitasking pan combines All-Clad's signature d5 heating capabilities with a wide, flat cooking surface for efficient searing and sautéing and plenty of room to cook family meals. Just add the lid for simmering and braising.
- Five bonded metal layers each serve a specific purpose for a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a gleaming polished finish.
- Two loop side handles take up less space on stovetop and for storage.
- Sloped sides minimize spattering and make the pan easy to clean.
- Easy-to-clean stainless-steel interior sears and browns food beautifully.
- Ideal for use on any kind of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 Qt.: 12 1/2" diam., 2 3/4" high; 4-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 6 Qt.: 13 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 6-qt. cap.; 7 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Snug-fitting stainless-steel lid locks in moisture.
- Loop handles make it easy to transfer the pan from stovetop or oven to table.
- Pan size is etched on base for quick identification.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170).Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon