All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Sauté/Simmer Pan, 4-Qt
- Special Offer
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This multipurpose pan is ideal for one-pot preparations that call for sautéing, simmering and braising.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Pan is shallow and wide enough to sear chops and reduce liquids quickly, yet deep enough to fit whole chicken pieces under the lid without crowding.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pot size etched on base for quick identification.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 4-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery