All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 15-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This set has all the basics plus some specialty pieces – everything an experienced cook might need.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you’re sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. steamer set.
- 3-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids.
- 4-qt. soup pot with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids and insert are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. steamer set: 3-qt. pot, 8" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. with lid, insert: 8" diam., 4" high; 2 lb.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 6-qt. sauté pan: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. soup: 8" diam., 5" high, 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 6 lb. 6oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery