All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Sauté Pans
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. This versatile pan is beautifully designed for sautéing, searing and deglazing, as well as stir-frying and slow cooking.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Straight sides accommodate liquids; a lid locks in moisture for slow braising.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2-qt. pan: 8" diam., 2 1/2" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. pan: 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 4-qt. pan: 10 1/2" diam., 3 1/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 6-qt. pan: 13" diam., 2 3/4" high; 8 lb. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.