Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
A useful collection for any discerning chef, the All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set features a patented technology of five alternating layers of responsive aluminum and durable heat-diffusing stainless steel. The only cookware of its kind, d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which means perfectly browned proteins throughout, from the center all the way to the edges. Experience a lifetime of cooking enjoyment with All-Clad d5 Stainless Steel.
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- The 5-ply bonded construction with alternating layers of stainless steel and conductive aluminum provides warp-free strength and even heating throughout.
- d5’s 18/10 stainless-steel interior with a highly polished starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and prevents food from picking up a metallic taste, while its fingerprint-free brushed stainless exterior offers exceptional beauty and hides fingerprints.
- Heat-resistant stainless-steel handles with large bolster are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; flat stainless-steel lids; flared pouring rims.
DETAILS YOU’LL APPRECIATE
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F
- Optimized for induction
- Capacity etched on base
- Limited lifetime warranty; made in the USA.
- 10-piece cookware set includes 8-inch and 10-inch fry pans, 1 1/2-quart and 3-quart covered saucepans, 3-quart covered sauté pan and 8-quart covered stockpot.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 4 lb.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 4 3/4" high; 6 lb. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10" diam.,3 1/4" high; 5 lb. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- Model #D005710-R
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad cookware through 7/31/2016, you'll receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon