Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Set includes two Thomas Keller cookbooks - Ad Hoc and The French Laundry.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
30-Piece set includes
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 1/2-qt. butter warmer.
- 2-qt covered saucepan with ceramic double boiler insert.
- 3-qt covered saucier.
- 2 1/2-qt. covered Windsor.
- 4-qt covered saucepan.
- 4-qt covered saute.
- 6-qt covered saute.
- 4-qt covered soup pot with Ladle.
- 7-qt covered tall stockpot with pasta insert.
- 5-qt covered Dutch oven.
- 8-qt covered stock.
- Large flared roaster with flat rack.
- Steamer insert.
- Splatter screen.
- Thomas Keller's The French Laundry cookbook.
- Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc cookbook.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.