Ideal for cooking larger quantities of savory soups and stocks, this stockpot has high sides to help keep ingredients submerged during long simmering while minimizing evaporation and increasing the extraction of flavor.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Snug-fitting stainless-steel lid locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.