Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This versatile covered pan allows you to sear, sauté, pan-roast, braise and prepare flavorful pan sauces and gravies.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 10 1/2" diam.; 2 1/2" high; 3-qt. cap.; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.