Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This versatile pan is perfect for browning and sautéing over high heat as well as slow simmering stews and braises.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- High, straight sides safely contain splatters and liquids.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- The 3-quart and 6-quart pans have a helper handle.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.