Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat. This saucier is the pan of choice for making reductions and sauces and cooking grains, with its high sloping sides and a rounded bottom for efficient stirring.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Long riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 8" diam.; 3" high; 2-qt. cap.; 5 lb. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.