Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This versatile saucepan not only heats delicate sauces to perfection, but it's also useful for cooking vegetables.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- The tight-fitting stainless-steel lid helps seal in moisture.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.