Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware for its superb responsiveness to heat, thanks to a thick copper core bonded between layers of aluminum and stainless steel, which helps cook more evenly. With the domed lid, this roaster yields impressive casseroles and braises from stovetop to oven.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Domed lid promotes heat circulation and locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 10 1/2" diam.; 4 3/4" high; 6-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 8 oz. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.